Advanced analysis of Michigan's matchup with Syracuse in Final Four
Synergy Sports Technology uses advanced statistics combined with video pulled from each possession throughout the season to give coaches of more than 300 NCAA Division I men's basketball programs a comprehensive scouting tool. Synergy co-founders Garrick Barr and Scott Mossman, former college coaches, dissected Saturday's national semifinals for USA TODAY Sports.
Syracuse offense vs. Michigan defense The Orange are a much better transition offense team than half-court offense team. Syracuse scores 1.12 points per possession in transition, but only .85 PPP in half-court. Brandon Triche (.775... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein