After drop in form for Italian Cup, Juventus re-focuses
ROME (AP) — Despite opening up a three-point lead in Serie A, Juventus is in no mood to celebrate.
That's because the Bianconeri are still riled up over their performance in the Italian Cup semifinals against Inter Milan.
Juventus conceded three goals to let Inter erase a 3-0 first-leg deficit before going on to reach the final by winning a penalty shootout Wednesday.
"The only positive note was reaching the final," said defender Leonardo Bonucci, who converted the decisive spot kick for Juventus. "But the match was a complete mess on our part."
Only a few days earlier,... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House