After trade deadline, Arizona Coyotes' Max Domi focused on finding his shot
For more than a half-hour following the Coyotes' practice on Wednesday, Max Domi remained on the ice for extra work.
As more and more players filed into the locker room at Gila River Arena following the skate, Domi's quarters remained vacant. Eventually, Domi's linemates, Christian Dvorak and Christian Fischer, came inside and said that Domi was still on the ice taking pucks from goaltender coach Corey Schwab.
For Domi, who turns 23 on Friday, this season has been a trying one. He's on pace for career lows in goals (five) and points (27) and had been the subject of trade rumors leading up... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House