After tying consecutive-games mark, Suns are one 3-pointer away from NBA history
Starting at point guard on Sunday, Devin Booker calmly stepped up and, with the first shot attempt of the afternoon, etched "Phoenix Suns" into the NBA record book.
His 3-pointer in Houston lifted the Suns franchise into a tie for most consecutive games with a 3-point shot made, equaling the Dallas Mavericks (1999-2012) with 1,108 games in a row.
Booker has hit 355 3-pointers in his three NBA seasons.
The Suns visit the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday.
The streak began in 2004 after a forgettable blowout loss in San Antonio, during which Suns guard Casey Jacobsen misfired on a... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:35 Steven Souza Jr. trade reaction: Arizona Diamondbacks rob 'tanking'...
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health