After tying consecutive-games mark, Suns are one 3-pointer away from NBA history
Starting at point guard on Sunday, Devin Booker calmly stepped up and, with the first shot attempt of the afternoon, etched "Phoenix Suns" into the NBA record book.
His 3-pointer in Houston lifted the Suns franchise into a tie for most consecutive games with a 3-point shot made, equaling the Dallas Mavericks (1999-2012) with 1,108 games in a row.
Booker has hit 355 3-pointers in his three NBA seasons.
The Suns visit the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday.
The streak began in 2004 after a forgettable blowout loss in San Antonio, during which Suns guard Casey Jacobsen misfired on a... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case