AG Ken Paxton goes all out for wife's campaign, loans her $500,000
AUSTIN -- Attorney General Ken Paxton cut his wife's campaign a $500,000 check this week in an attempt to help her win her first political bid for office.
Paxton, who has more than$5 million in his campaign war chest, loaned Angela Paxton's campaign the half million dollars Wednesday, according to campaign filings. The loan carries an 8 percent interest rate and must be paid back in two years.
The attorney general, a first-term Republican facing his own election in November, has already used his campaign to guaranteed a $2 million loan for Angela's suburban Dallas state Senate race. He has... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law