Aging bull set to celebrate 7th birthday
It's often said that bull markets don’t die of old age. That’s a good thing. Why? Because the current stock market bull, which was born on March 9, 2009, three months before the official end of the Great Recession, celebrates its 7th birthday Wednesday, a long life only two other bulls have enjoyed.
Still, despite the fact the bull sported a 215% gain back in May when the Standard & Poor's 500 index posted its last closing high – which ranks 5th best of all-time, according to S&P Dow Jones Indices -- and has lived a full 84-month life so far -- about two years longer than the... read more
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...