Alaska NBA veteran Langdon named to Brooklyn Nets leadership post
Trajan Langdon, Alaska’s first NBA player, used his Russian and Texan connections to land his new job as the assistant general manager for the Brooklyn Nets.
Langdon, 39, joined the NBA team’s front office on Tuesday. His hiring was the first major move by Sean Marks, who became the team’s general manager three weeks ago.
Langdon has a history with both Marks and Mikhail Prokhorov, the Russian billionaire who bought the Nets in 2010.
Related: 25 years ago, Langdon, T-birds put Alaska basketball in national spotlight Alaska hoops star Langdon returns to Cavaliers for front-office job Alaska... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...