Alaska School Board played it straight in resignation of Hanley
Alaska Dispatch News columnist Charles Wohlforth's recent commentary regarding Education Commissioner Mike Hanley's resignation was misleading to such a degree that I feel compelled to set the record straight. Truth matters.
It is natural to be frustrated when something that you feel is unfair happens to a friend. I am grateful to Wohlforth for declaring his bias in that regard. Still, disagreeing with a decision does not give license to misconstrue comments, distort the facts or intimate malicious motives where none existed.
>I like Hanley. He is a good man. He has led the Department of... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...