Alaska School Board played it straight in resignation of Hanley
Alaska Dispatch News columnist Charles Wohlforth's recent commentary regarding Education Commissioner Mike Hanley's resignation was misleading to such a degree that I feel compelled to set the record straight. Truth matters.
It is natural to be frustrated when something that you feel is unfair happens to a friend. I am grateful to Wohlforth for declaring his bias in that regard. Still, disagreeing with a decision does not give license to misconstrue comments, distort the facts or intimate malicious motives where none existed.
>I like Hanley. He is a good man. He has led the Department of... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt