All quiet on Phoenix Suns trade front as deadline looms
LOS ANGELES - Suns General Manager Ryan McDonough makes it a practice not to talk to the media in the days leading up to the NBA trade deadline.
McDonough doesn't want to engage in the endless speculation or say anything - even in the most generic terms - that might be seen as tipping the organization's hand. He'll speak up when the deadline passes at 1 p.m. Thursday.
That doesn't mean Phoenix is sitting the trade market out, though. One league source Tuesday said McDonough was working the phones. But another source said he hadn't heard much about the Suns in the trade chatter that engulfs... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 13:08 Steven Souza Jr. eager to fill key role, join familiar teammates on...
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals