All quiet on Phoenix Suns trade front as deadline looms
LOS ANGELES - Suns General Manager Ryan McDonough makes it a practice not to talk to the media in the days leading up to the NBA trade deadline.
McDonough doesn't want to engage in the endless speculation or say anything - even in the most generic terms - that might be seen as tipping the organization's hand. He'll speak up when the deadline passes at 1 p.m. Thursday.
That doesn't mean Phoenix is sitting the trade market out, though. One league source Tuesday said McDonough was working the phones. But another source said he hadn't heard much about the Suns in the trade chatter that engulfs... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki