Allen to add 80-acre housing development
The Allen City Council approved a zoning change to permit a new single-family development during its March 26 meeting.
The McDermott Farms development will be on approximately 80 acres of land north of McDermott Drive between Custer Road and Shallowater Drive.
The development will include 281 residential front-entry lots.
JBGL Chateaux is the developer and the builders will include American Legend Homes and Normandy Homes.
The houses are anticipated to have a starting price point of $475,000 and average 4,000 square feet.
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'