Allonzo Trier cleared by NCAA, will play vs. Stanford
The Arizona Wildcats, two hours before their game on Thursday against Stanford, announced that Allozo Trier will play.
Statement released by Arizona:
"We just received word that Allonzo Trier has been cleared for participation and will play in tonight's game versus Stanford. We appreciate the NCAA granting this appeal and their understanding of this unique situation."
Return for updates.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! From The USA TODAY NETWORK These sites are part of the USA TODAY NETWORK. Their content is produced independently from our newsrooms. read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...