Allonzo Trier failed drug test: Experts don't buy Arizona Wildcats star's PED explanation
Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier was ruled ineligible last Thursday by the NCAA after he tested positive again for trace amounts of Ostarine, a banned performance-enhancing drug, near the end of last month.
The star junior had been tested multiple times since returning from last year's suspension as a result of a positive test for the same PED, according to what Trier's attorney, Steve Thompson, told Pat Forde of Yahoo Sports.
Trier originally tested positive in September 2016 after he inadvertently ingested Ostarine in a drink his stepfather had made, Thompson said.
Thompson also cited... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...