Altamonte Springs teen in critical condition after hit-and-run crash outside Winter Park
A teenager from Altamonte Springs is in critical condition after he was struck along with another skateboarder in a hit-and-run crash between Winter Park and Goldenrod, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
The two skateboarders, Brandon Keif, 19, of Maitland, and Emmanuel Galarza, 18, of Altamonte Springs, were heading north on Lake Howell Road in the northbound lane when the Mazda struck them and threw them off their skateboards, FHP Sgt. Kim Montes said.
Galarza was listed as being in critical condition at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Keif's injuries were listed as serious.
The... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat