Altamonte Springs teen in critical condition after hit-and-run crash outside Winter Park
A teenager from Altamonte Springs is in critical condition after he was struck along with another skateboarder in a hit-and-run crash between Winter Park and Goldenrod, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
The two skateboarders, Brandon Keif, 19, of Maitland, and Emmanuel Galarza, 18, of Altamonte Springs, were heading north on Lake Howell Road in the northbound lane when the Mazda struck them and threw them off their skateboards, FHP Sgt. Kim Montes said.
Galarza was listed as being in critical condition at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Keif's injuries were listed as serious.
The... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco