Amazon shopping for office space at Dallas Galleria
After getting painfully close to a deal in Plano, Amazon.com is looking at the Galleria Dallas office complex as a site for it's new North Texas regional office.
Real estate brokers say the online retailing giant is looking at potential office space in the Galleria buildings along Noel Road just north of LBJ Freeway.
The office lease could add up to as much as 100,000 square feet over time, brokers say.
The timing for the lease at the Galleria is good. A major tenant in the buildings - FedEx Office - is building a new headquarters in West Plano and will be leaving behind a large block of... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional