American Airlines Group employees earn $100 bonus for January performance
Employees of American Airlines Group Inc. have earned a $100 bonus apiece, thanks to a new program that rewards workers when the company outperforms its largest competitors.
Last month, the airline’s new management announced that employees could earn monthly bonuses if American Airlines Inc. and US Airways Inc. topped their major rivals — Delta Air Lines Inc., United Air Lines Inc. and Southwest Airlines Co. — in three key categories.
Right off the mark, American and US Airways employees did so.
In January, the first month the new program was in effect, American and US Airways finished... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...