American Airlines Group employees earn $100 bonus for January performance
Employees of American Airlines Group Inc. have earned a $100 bonus apiece, thanks to a new program that rewards workers when the company outperforms its largest competitors.
Last month, the airline’s new management announced that employees could earn monthly bonuses if American Airlines Inc. and US Airways Inc. topped their major rivals — Delta Air Lines Inc., United Air Lines Inc. and Southwest Airlines Co. — in three key categories.
Right off the mark, American and US Airways employees did so.
In January, the first month the new program was in effect, American and US Airways finished... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...