American Airlines Group employees earn $100 bonus for January performance
Employees of American Airlines Group Inc. have earned a $100 bonus apiece, thanks to a new program that rewards workers when the company outperforms its largest competitors.
Last month, the airline’s new management announced that employees could earn monthly bonuses if American Airlines Inc. and US Airways Inc. topped their major rivals — Delta Air Lines Inc., United Air Lines Inc. and Southwest Airlines Co. — in three key categories.
Right off the mark, American and US Airways employees did so.
In January, the first month the new program was in effect, American and US Airways finished... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance