'American Crime' teen's trauma takes new turn
The pressures on Taylor Blaine come to a violent turning point on Wednesday’s episode of ABC’s American Crime (10 p.m. ET/PT).
The 17-year-old (Connor Jessup), whose allegation of sexual assault involving another male causes turmoil in an elite Indiana prep-school community, is already dealing with other weighty matters, including his sexual orientation, his working-class upbringing and his relationship with his single mother, Anne (Lili Taylor). After the rape, a sense of victimhood overwhelms him.
“Taylor’s struggle all season has been a feeling of powerlessness. He has been trying to... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it