'American Idol' producer Nigel Lythgoe feuds with former winner Lee DeWyze over his finale absence
Lee DeWyze's on-stage absence from the "American Idol" finale on Wednesday was no accident.
Viewers, many of whom had expected to see the Season 9 champ contribute to the Season 10 finale's festivities, were able to catch brief glimpses of the singer in the audience.
He never made it on stage, however, or even received an acknowledgement from host Ryan Seacrest. And according to executive producer Nigel Lythgoe, that's all DeWyze's fault.
"I was so upset Lee DeWyze wouldn't present the winners trophy to Scotty [McCreery]," Lythgoe tweeted Thursday. "Especially as... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...