'American Idol' producer Nigel Lythgoe feuds with former winner Lee DeWyze over his finale absence
Lee DeWyze's on-stage absence from the "American Idol" finale on Wednesday was no accident.
Viewers, many of whom had expected to see the Season 9 champ contribute to the Season 10 finale's festivities, were able to catch brief glimpses of the singer in the audience.
He never made it on stage, however, or even received an acknowledgement from host Ryan Seacrest. And according to executive producer Nigel Lythgoe, that's all DeWyze's fault.
"I was so upset Lee DeWyze wouldn't present the winners trophy to Scotty [McCreery]," Lythgoe tweeted Thursday. "Especially as... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer