Amid career season, T.J. Warren is a big – sometimes forgotten – piece of Suns' young core
OAKLAND - The media crowded around the locker of Elfrid Payton Saturday night, wanting to talk to the point guard about his Suns debut.
A few lockers down T.J. Warren put on his gray Gucci sweatpants. He had just scored a game-high 31 points on 13-of-17 shooting - to go along with five rebounds and two assists - but the media left him alone.
Part of that is due to Warren's quiet nature. Interim coach Jay Triano recently joked that when he asks Warren how he's doing he always gets the same one-word response.
But the lack of attention also has something to do with the way Warren plays... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...