Amy Schumer laughs off Trump backlash
Amy Schumer took the stage in New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night, and about five minutes into her show she addressed her headline-making Donald Trump comments that caused about 200 attendees at her Tampa, Fla., show to walk out.
A “Trump Supporter Trigger Warning" flashed on the screen, and Schumer then launched into a reading of a mock apology letter to the city of Tampa.
“Dearest Tampa, I’m sorry you didn’t want me, a comedian who talks about what she believes in, to mention the biggest thing going on in our country right now,” Schumer’s sarcastic letter stated,... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...