Amy Schumer laughs off Trump backlash
Amy Schumer took the stage in New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night, and about five minutes into her show she addressed her headline-making Donald Trump comments that caused about 200 attendees at her Tampa, Fla., show to walk out.
A “Trump Supporter Trigger Warning" flashed on the screen, and Schumer then launched into a reading of a mock apology letter to the city of Tampa.
“Dearest Tampa, I’m sorry you didn’t want me, a comedian who talks about what she believes in, to mention the biggest thing going on in our country right now,” Schumer’s sarcastic letter stated,... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices