An illegal immigrant busted for cocaine and meth operation in Baldwin County
The Baldwin County Sheriff's Office arrested 36-year-old Miguel Angel Quintero after finding methamphetamine ice, powder cocaine and other drug paraphernalia while following up on a domestic incident at his home.
On Sunday, October 16, The Baldwin County Drug Task Force assisted patrol units with a narcotics investigation at 14640 Woodhaven Dairy Road East in the Marlow community.
While conducting a follow up from a domestic incident that took place at the residence on the day before, deputies observed items in plain view inside the residence to be narcotics related. Deputies obtained... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler