An illegal immigrant busted for cocaine and meth operation in Baldwin County
The Baldwin County Sheriff's Office arrested 36-year-old Miguel Angel Quintero after finding methamphetamine ice, powder cocaine and other drug paraphernalia while following up on a domestic incident at his home.
On Sunday, October 16, The Baldwin County Drug Task Force assisted patrol units with a narcotics investigation at 14640 Woodhaven Dairy Road East in the Marlow community.
While conducting a follow up from a domestic incident that took place at the residence on the day before, deputies observed items in plain view inside the residence to be narcotics related. Deputies obtained... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law