Analysis: Clark hits major milestone as Cincinnati Bearcats blitz Temple 75-42
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInGALLERY: Temple at UC basketball, Jan. 24 FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Cincinnati Bearcats forward Gary Clark (11) throws in a one handed dunk after a steal in the second half of the American Athletic Conference game between the Cincinnati Bearcats and the Temple Owls at BB&T Arena in Highland Heights, Ky., on Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2018. The Bearcats took a conference win over the Owls, 75-42. Sam GreeneFullscreen Cincinnati Bearcats forward Kyle Washington (24) pulls in a rebound in the first half of the American Athletic... read more
- 13:46 White House celebrates birthday as Barron Trump turns 12
- 13:29 Higley's Marcus Edwards eyes return to sports after two strokes,...
- 13:02 Trump says he wants to meet with Russia's Putin soon
- 13:02 The Latest: Trump team makes overture to high-profile lawyer
- 12:45 NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs...
- 12:34 The Latest: Lawyers debate 15-week abortion ban in court
- 11:43 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives poisonous spider bite,...
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...