Anchorage LGBT ordinance is a dangerous solution in search of a problem
Mozilla Firefox, the massive search engine tech company, hires a new CEO in 2014 named Brandon Eich. Earlier, Eich made a private $1,000 donation towards Proposition 8 – the successful effort in California to define marriage as a union of one man and one woman. Not good. People found out. Outrage ensued. Eich was fired.
Andrew Sullivan, until recently, one of the most prominent gay bloggers in America had this to say about the incident – “Will he now be forced to walk through the streets in shame? Why not the stocks? The whole episode disgusts me – as it should disgust anyone interested in... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco