Andrew White boosts campaign war chest by $1.1 million
AUSTIN -- Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Andrew White has raised more than $1.1 million during the past three weeks, including a $1 million loan from himself, the Houston Chronicle confirmed Monday.
In terms of campaign cash, that puts him far ahead of the other eight Democrats, including former Dallas County Sheriff Lupe Valdez, who has the support of some top party leaders even though she came in far short of White in a campaign-finance disclosure report filed in mid-January.
In the latest report to be filed sometime Monday, White will report that he has loaned his campaign $1 million... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...