Andrew White raises $130K, has $944K on hand in Dem gov race
AUSTIN -- The Democrat who's running second in the race for governor still has the most campaign cash, a new report shows.
Houston entrepreneur Andrew White reported raising $130,000 since the end of January, with $944,000 in campaign cash in the bank, according to his latest disclosure report filed Monday with the Texas Ethics Commission.
By contrast, the campaign of rival Lupe Valdez, who polls show is leading White going into the final week of the primary race, reportedly has raised $70,000, according to a text late Monday from her campaign.
No detail about her report was immediately... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...