Andrews juror describes 'emotional roller coaster'
FullscreenSportscaster and television host Erin Andrews wipes tears as the verdict is read Monday. Mark Humphrey / APFullscreenSportscaster and television host Erin Andrews leaves the courtroom with attorney Scott Carr, right, after the verdict was read in her lawsuit Monday, March 7, 2016, in Nashville, Tenn. A jury has awarded Andrews $55 million in her lawsuit against a stalker who bought a hotel room next to her and secretly recorded a nude video, finding that the hotel companies and the stalker shared in the blame. (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey) Mark Humphrey / APFullscreenSportscaster and... read more
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards
- 14:16 Marcus Cooper visits Cardinals as team searches for CB to pair with...