Andrews scores career-best 47 as Huskies beat Cougars 99-91
SEATTLE (AP) — When he arrived at Washington, one of Andrew Andrews' goals was to score 40 points in a college game — a mark that was impressive yet seemed obtainable.
After 123 games, Andrews still hadn't reached that mark heading into Wednesday night for the final regular season home game of his career.
So on a night dedicated to his time at Washington, Andrews started knocking down shots in a way he never had before. And when the night was done, Andrews had scored 47 points and led the Huskies to a 99-91 victory over Washington State.
"When you get in that type of... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House