Andrews scores career-best 47 as Huskies beat Cougars 99-91
SEATTLE (AP) — When he arrived at Washington, one of Andrew Andrews' goals was to score 40 points in a college game — a mark that was impressive yet seemed obtainable.
After 123 games, Andrews still hadn't reached that mark heading into Wednesday night for the final regular season home game of his career.
So on a night dedicated to his time at Washington, Andrews started knocking down shots in a way he never had before. And when the night was done, Andrews had scored 47 points and led the Huskies to a 99-91 victory over Washington State.
"When you get in that type of... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein