Andy Litten leaving Marana to become Hamilton's offensive coordinator
Andy Litten, who turned around Marana's football program in seven years as head coach, said he is leaving to become the offensive coordinator at Chandler Hamilton High.
Part of the move was for personal reasons. His fiance is a nurse in Mesa. They bought a house in Chandler.
Litten was interested in moving into a bigger program. He said he interviewed for the head coaching job at Hamilton after it became open with Dick Baniszewski serving only the one season as interim in the wake of the hazing scandal.
Litten's offenses at Marana were among the state's most prolific. He called quarterback... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...