Andy Litten leaving Marana to become Hamilton's offensive coordinator
Andy Litten, who turned around Marana's football program in seven years as head coach, said he is leaving to become the offensive coordinator at Chandler Hamilton High.
Part of the move was for personal reasons. His fiance is a nurse in Mesa. They bought a house in Chandler.
Litten was interested in moving into a bigger program. He said he interviewed for the head coaching job at Hamilton after it became open with Dick Baniszewski serving only the one season as interim in the wake of the hazing scandal.
Litten's offenses at Marana were among the state's most prolific. He called quarterback... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...