Angela Paxton touts conservative values in new campaign ad
AUSTIN — Angela Paxton, the wife of indicted Attorney General Ken Paxton and a candidate in a contested state Senate race, released a campaign ad Monday focused on her social conservative bona fides.
Titled "Where I Stand," the ad serves for some voters as their introduction to Angela after years of voters knowing her husband, a Republican and tea party darling who won his first election to the state House in 2002, later served in the Senate and become attorney general in 2015.
Angela has earned her own notoriety over the years, largely by entertaining potential voters at her... read more
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list