Angela Paxton touts conservative values in new campaign ad
AUSTIN — Angela Paxton, the wife of indicted Attorney General Ken Paxton and a candidate in a contested state Senate race, released a campaign ad Monday focused on her social conservative bona fides.
Titled "Where I Stand," the ad serves for some voters as their introduction to Angela after years of voters knowing her husband, a Republican and tea party darling who won his first election to the state House in 2002, later served in the Senate and become attorney general in 2015.
Angela has earned her own notoriety over the years, largely by entertaining potential voters at her... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki