Angie's List to replace subscription model with tiered plans
Angie’s List will ditch its current membership model this summer in favor of a tiered subscription plan which includes free access to its selection of business ratings and reviews.
The revamped membership model was announced Thursday ahead of the company's Investor Day. The change is a key part of the company's Profitable Growth Plan, a primary reason for spurning an acquisition offer last fall from IAC’s HomeAdvisor.
The new tiers — launching this summer — include a free option with display advertising, where users can research ratings of local businesses and read reviews. Premium silver... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow