Angie's List to replace subscription model with tiered plans
Angie’s List will ditch its current membership model this summer in favor of a tiered subscription plan which includes free access to its selection of business ratings and reviews.
The revamped membership model was announced Thursday ahead of the company's Investor Day. The change is a key part of the company's Profitable Growth Plan, a primary reason for spurning an acquisition offer last fall from IAC’s HomeAdvisor.
The new tiers — launching this summer — include a free option with display advertising, where users can research ratings of local businesses and read reviews. Premium silver... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches