Anniston business expansion to create 359 jobs
slideshow An Anniston business expansion announced in January will create 359 jobs, at least 150 more than previously expected, officials learned Monday.
During their regular work session Monday, Anniston City Council members learned International Automotive Components at McClellan will possibly generate 359 new manufacturing jobs due to its planned $22 million expansion. The company, which injects plastic into molds to create automotive parts, mentioned the updated job figure in a city application for tax abatements for the expansion.
When the company's plans were first revealed in... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...