Another injury, loss as Yanks fall 7-4 to Red Sox
NEW YORK -- Hiroki Kuroda raised his pitching hand to block Shane Victorino's line drive. Four batters later, Kuroda was out of the game.
Another injury for the New York Yankees. And another loss, too.
"It's not unusual to lose two games in a row. It becomes somewhat glaring when it's the first two," New York manager Joe Girardi said after Wednesday's 7-4 defeat against the Boston Red Sox. "We didn't get off to a good start last year and that worked out OK."
Kuroda, New York's most dependable starting pitcher last year at 16-11, allowed three singles in the first inning... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it