AP basketball poll: Arizona slides to No. 13, ASU falls out of Top 25
Arizona State's 10 week run in the Associated Press Top 25 has come to an end.
The Sun Devils find themselves unranked in the latest poll, which was released on Monday. ASU started the season unranked, jumped into the poll at the end of November, and then shot up to No. 3 while it was winning all 12 of its nonconference games.
But the Sun Devils are just 5-6 in Pac-12 games, and have yet to sweep a weekend series. They are now 17-6 overall after Sunday's 88-78 win at Washington State, its third road win in conference play.
ASU is three wins away from its first 20-win season since 2013-14,... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'