AP source: Saints, tight end Hoomanawanui agree to terms
NEW ORLEANS — A person familiar with the negotiations says tight end Michael Hoomanawanui has agreed to a three-year contract with the New Orleans Saints.
The person spoke to The Associated Press via email Tuesday evening on condition of anonymity because the contract has not been signed.
The 27-year-old Hoomanawanui joined New Orleans in a trade early last season that sent defensive lineman Akiem Hicks to New England. The new contract for Hoomanawanui, who was due to become a free agent, was first reported by Fox Sports.
The 6-foot-4, 265-pound Hoomanawanui played in 12 games for the... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions