AP source: Saints, tight end Hoomanawanui agree to terms
NEW ORLEANS — A person familiar with the negotiations says tight end Michael Hoomanawanui has agreed to a three-year contract with the New Orleans Saints.
The person spoke to The Associated Press via email Tuesday evening on condition of anonymity because the contract has not been signed.
The 27-year-old Hoomanawanui joined New Orleans in a trade early last season that sent defensive lineman Akiem Hicks to New England. The new contract for Hoomanawanui, who was due to become a free agent, was first reported by Fox Sports.
The 6-foot-4, 265-pound Hoomanawanui played in 12 games for the... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...