AP Top 25: ASU drops to No. 25, Arizona Wildcats up to No. 9
Arizona State checks in at No. 25 the latest Associated Press Top 25 poll, released on Monday.
The Sun Devils are holding on to a spot in the rankings after once again splitting a weekend series, this time losing to Utah 80-77 in overtime on Thursday and then beating Colorado, 80-66, on Saturday.
The Arizona Wildcats, meanwhile, are up two spots to No. 9, after sweeping the weekend series against Colorado and Utah. UA has won six in a row.
ASU basketball broke into the Top 25 poll in late November, making the Sun Devils' first appearance in the poll in nine years. ASU rose as high as No. 3... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'