AP Top 25: ASU drops to No. 25, Arizona Wildcats up to No. 9
Arizona State checks in at No. 25 the latest Associated Press Top 25 poll, released on Monday.
The Sun Devils are holding on to a spot in the rankings after once again splitting a weekend series, this time losing to Utah 80-77 in overtime on Thursday and then beating Colorado, 80-66, on Saturday.
The Arizona Wildcats, meanwhile, are up two spots to No. 9, after sweeping the weekend series against Colorado and Utah. UA has won six in a row.
ASU basketball broke into the Top 25 poll in late November, making the Sun Devils' first appearance in the poll in nine years. ASU rose as high as No. 3... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today