Apache Junction rodeo chairman still hospitalized after stagecoach accident
The chairman of the Lost Dutchman Days Rodeo remained hospitalized Monday after a horse-drawn stagecoach hit parked vehicles during the event in Apache Junction on Saturday, rodeo officials said.
Denny Walter was taken to a hospital after Saturday's incident and was in stable condition after suffering head injuries, said Krysta Paffrath, a rodeo spokeswoman.
Horses pulling the Wells Fargo coach just prior to the start of the rodeo apparently became spooked and bolted into the parked vehicles, Paffrath said.
Two Wells Fargo employees and the rodeo's assistant chairwoman, Heather McClellan,... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law