APNewsBreak: Shooting range tied to Trumps rattles neighbors
WINGDALE, N.Y. (AP) — President Donald Trump's two grown sons arrived at this tranquil, rural upstate New York hamlet with a bang.
A company tied to Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump owns a 171-acre hunting preserve that is being used as a private shooting range, where the sound of rifle fire from a wooden tower and exploding targets has riled nearby residents, neighbors told The Associated Press.
One neighbor complained that it rattles the windows of his home; another said it ruins the serenity of the surrounding woods. A third confronted the property's representative over the summer.... read more
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list