Apple back to school promo: Get free Beats headphones when buying a Mac
NEW YORK—Apple is giving away a pair of Beats headphones as part of a Back to School promotion tied to sales of new Macintosh computers. The catch: you must be a qualified educational buyer.
That means teachers or administrators and other employees at a public or private K-12 school, or employees, students or parents of a student at a higher-education institution.
Those who are eligible must purchase a new iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or Mac Pro model. Mac mini computers or Macs that have been refurbished do not qualify.
Eligible buyers will receive Beats Solo2 On Ear Headphones.... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator