Apple back to school promo: Get free Beats headphones when buying a Mac
NEW YORK—Apple is giving away a pair of Beats headphones as part of a back-to-school promotion tied to sales of new Macintosh computers. The catch: you must be a qualified educational buyer.
That means teachers or administrators and other employees at a public or private K-12 school, or employees, students or parents of a student at a higher-education institution.
Those who are eligible must purchase a new iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or Mac Pro model. Mac mini computers or Macs that have been refurbished do not qualify.
Apple Music debuts with strong artist support... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace