Apple back to school promo: Get free Beats headphones when buying a Mac
NEW YORK—Apple is giving away a pair of Beats headphones as part of a back-to-school promotion tied to sales of new Macintosh computers. The catch: you must be a qualified educational buyer.
That means teachers or administrators and other employees at a public or private K-12 school, or employees, students or parents of a student at a higher-education institution.
Those who are eligible must purchase a new iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or Mac Pro model. Mac mini computers or Macs that have been refurbished do not qualify.
Apple Music debuts with strong artist support... read more
- 21:05 DPS: Serial speeder falls into trap set by Arizona troopers
- 21:01 Trades, not picks, could headline Arizona Coyotes' draft
- 20:47 Hosting congressional picnic, Trump calls for unity
- 20:22 Heat wave boosts burns in Phoenix as pavement, cars scald
- 19:42 SBOE members take issue with charter school proposal
- 18:22 FDA approves quicker-to-administer drug for blood cancers
- 17:42 Phoenix boutique offers wedding dresses at fraction of cost
- 17:31 Fascinations tones down sexy products, hopes to lure more customers
- 17:03 Trump's putdown of wind energy whips up a backlash in Iowa
- 16:32 Trump's bright idea: a solar wall at the US-Mexico border