Apple back to school promo: Get free Beats headphones when buying a Mac
NEW YORK—Apple is giving away a pair of Beats headphones as part of a back-to-school promotion tied to sales of new Macintosh computers. The catch: you must be a qualified educational buyer.
That means teachers or administrators and other employees at a public or private K-12 school, or employees, students or parents of a student at a higher-education institution.
Those who are eligible must purchase a new iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or Mac Pro model. Mac mini computers or Macs that have been refurbished do not qualify.
Apple Music debuts with strong artist support... read more
- 11:10 Should Arizona schools let kids watch solar eclipse outside? Some...
- 11:10 'Young Southwest modern' house built by owner in 1950s is for sale
- 10:18 Saving and budgeting: How to be smart with your money
- 08:47 Trump's first campaign manager joins super PAC backing him
- 08:00 The Latest: Dunford endorses military leaders' tweets
- 07:20 Texas lawmaker says his bill would not protect Charlottesville...
- 06:45 Bay Area averages a car-to-car shooting on its freeways every week,...
- 06:32 McCaul calls congressional hearing after Charlottesville violence
- 04:12 President Trump's ardent backers support him more than ever
- 03:59 Trump aide: No military solution in North Korea