Apple back to school promo: Get free Beats headphones when buying a Mac
NEW YORK—Apple is giving away a pair of Beats headphones as part of a back-to-school promotion tied to sales of new Macintosh computers. The catch: you must be a qualified educational buyer.
That means teachers or administrators and other employees at a public or private K-12 school, or employees, students or parents of a student at a higher-education institution.
Those who are eligible must purchase a new iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or Mac Pro model. Mac mini computers or Macs that have been refurbished do not qualify.
Apple Music debuts with strong artist support... read more
- 10:10 These Arizona cities got perfect scores for LGBT equality
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls