Apple co-founder Woz debuts Silicon Valley Comic Con
SAN FRANCISCO – Talking to Steve Wozniak should be a sanctioned sport. Keep up if you can.
In a span of seconds, you’ll hear about his preference for low-cost lodging (he's partial to Motel 8 due to its free WiFi), frustration with his slow at-home broadband (which monkeys with his beloved Big Bang Theory), and regrets about not buying a DeLorean in the '80s (though now he'd love a self-driving car).
The scientist in Wozniak will capture your attention by discussing his prosopagnosia, an affliction resulting in his inability to remember faces that he shares with Brad Pitt. Then the ‘70s... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant