Apple launches support channel on Twitter
LOS ANGELES - Apple, which has never had an official corporate Twitter account, opened a way to reach the company for tech support on Twitter Thursday.
Apple joins giants like Microsoft, Adobe, Spotify and others with online support.
"We’re here to provide tips, tricks and helpful information when you need it most," says Apple on its Twitter @applesupport page. "And if you have a question, well - we’re here to help with that too."
As of early Thursday morning, @applesupport had picked up over 50,000 followers.
In a series of tweets, Apple owners asked questions about how... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House