Apple launches support channel on Twitter
LOS ANGELES - Apple, which has never had an official corporate Twitter account, opened a way to reach the company for tech support on Twitter Thursday.
Apple joins giants like Microsoft, Adobe, Spotify and others with online support.
"We’re here to provide tips, tricks and helpful information when you need it most," says Apple on its Twitter @applesupport page. "And if you have a question, well - we’re here to help with that too."
As of early Thursday morning, @applesupport had picked up over 50,000 followers.
In a series of tweets, Apple owners asked questions about how... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant