Apple leases Pepsi plant, fueling car talk: report
SAN FRANCISCO - This week is all about Apple girding for its battle with the FBI over an order to break into a killer's iPhone, with more amicus briefs in support of the Cupertino company expected to be filed Thursday.
But a persistent rumor has resurfaced just in time to train the spotlight back on the tech company's products.
According to a report in the Silicon Valley Business Journal, Apple has leased a 96,000-square-foot industrial facility in nearby Sunnyvale, about a 10-minute drive from its current headquarters. (Apple is in the process of building a new campus in the area shaped... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow