Apple leases Pepsi plant, fueling car talk: report
SAN FRANCISCO - This week is all about Apple girding for its battle with the FBI over an order to break into a killer's iPhone, with more amicus briefs in support of the Cupertino company expected to be filed Thursday.
But a persistent rumor has resurfaced just in time to train the spotlight back on the tech company's products.
According to a report in the Silicon Valley Business Journal, Apple has leased a 96,000-square-foot industrial facility in nearby Sunnyvale, about a 10-minute drive from its current headquarters. (Apple is in the process of building a new campus in the area shaped... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches