APS challenges rate-hike complaint as 100K customers face deadline to change rate plans
CLOSE Customers are surprised to see that the rate hike APS advertised as averaging $6 a month is significantly higher for some people.
Arizona Public Service Co. on Tuesday asked utility regulators to either dismiss a petition for a rehearing of the company's recent rate hike, or for the protesters to be more specific with their complaint.
That request comes as about 100,000 APS customers are facing their first deadline to choose a new rate plan under the rate hike approved by regulators in August.
The customers must either select a new rate plan or the utility will make the decision for... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 17:31 Dominant NL West, 'Babe Ruth of Japan' highlight 2018 Cactus League
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died