APS challenges rate-hike complaint as 100K customers face deadline to change rate plans
CLOSE Customers are surprised to see that the rate hike APS advertised as averaging $6 a month is significantly higher for some people.
Arizona Public Service Co. on Tuesday asked utility regulators to either dismiss a petition for a rehearing of the company's recent rate hike, or for the protesters to be more specific with their complaint.
That request comes as about 100,000 APS customers are facing their first deadline to choose a new rate plan under the rate hike approved by regulators in August.
The customers must either select a new rate plan or the utility will make the decision for... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest