Architect: Solar-Wind powered border wall would 'pay for itself'
WASHINGTON – With Mexico apparently unwilling to pay for President Donald Trump's proposed border wall, and Congress always hard up for cash, a New York architect has come forward with a concept that is meant to pay for itself.
His plan: A 1,000 mile long border wall equipped with solar panels and wind turbines that will generate more than $1.2 billion per year in electricity. With an estimated $25 billion cost, the wall – pitched as "the largest green project of its kind in the world" – would be paid for in 25 years.
The solar and wind powered wall is the brainchild of Vijay... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown