News archive from 2 June 2018
Now Playing: President Donald Trump announced Friday that his historic summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is now back on for June 12 in Singapore. Trump made the announcement after an hour-long meeting with a top North Korean official....
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Across televisions in Orange County, a flashy ad slams GOP congressional candidate Rocky Chavez for supporting a California climate change program and a massive state budget. But it's not one of Chavez's Republican rivals...
WASHINGTON (AP) — If a trade war is coming, the cheesemakers of Wisconsin are standing in the line of fire. So are the farmers of the Great Plains and the distillers of Kentucky. And the employees of iconic American brands like Harley-Davidson and...
Now Playing: U.S. companies that export products, such as agricultural producers in the Midwest, say their businesses will suffer if the U.S. moves forward with imposing tariffs, only to see other countries retaliate with similar measures. (June 1)...
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's lawyers composed a secret 20-page letter to special counsel Robert Mueller to assert that he cannot be forced to testify in the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. They also argue that...
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot