News archive from 3 June 2018
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's lawyers composed a secret 20-page letter to special counsel Robert Mueller to assert that he cannot be forced to testify while arguing that he could not have committed obstruction because he has absolute...
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation (all times local): 8:55 a.m. President Donald Trump's attorney says his legal team would go to court to prevent any effort to subpoena the...
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. ambassador to Russia says any meeting between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin "would be a ways off." Jon Huntsman suggested Sunday on "Fox & Friends" that if a summit were...
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot