News archive from 3 June 2018
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's lawyers composed a secret 20-page letter to special counsel Robert Mueller to assert that he cannot be forced to testify while arguing that he could not have committed obstruction because he has absolute...
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation (all times local): 8:55 a.m. President Donald Trump's attorney says his legal team would go to court to prevent any effort to subpoena the...
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. ambassador to Russia says any meeting between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin "would be a ways off." Jon Huntsman suggested Sunday on "Fox & Friends" that if a summit were...
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...