News archive from 7 December 2016, page 31
Downtown Avondale and Tolleson have some amazing, little-known places and great art. Here are our favorite spots: Downtown Tolleson1. Paseo De LucesDowntown Tolleson has been made appealing with piped-in music, free Wi-Fi and the Central Plaza, a...
Once a hub of community commerce, Goodyear's first air-conditioned shopping center now sits entirely vacant — no tenants, no customers, no business. Nearly 60 years have passed since the Goodyear Southwest Center opened its doors to bustle...
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown