News archive from 7 December 2016, page 31
Downtown Avondale and Tolleson have some amazing, little-known places and great art. Here are our favorite spots: Downtown Tolleson1. Paseo De LucesDowntown Tolleson has been made appealing with piped-in music, free Wi-Fi and the Central Plaza, a...
Once a hub of community commerce, Goodyear's first air-conditioned shopping center now sits entirely vacant — no tenants, no customers, no business. Nearly 60 years have passed since the Goodyear Southwest Center opened its doors to bustle...
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe