Argentines mourn crime, protest violence against women
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Argentines are marching in the capital of Buenos Aires to condemn violence against women in a protest that is being echoed in other Latin American countries.
Wednesday's demonstration comes after the recent rape and killing of a 16-year-old girl.
Lucia Perez was found dead in the coastal city of Mar del Plata earlier this month. Authorities say that she had been drugged, raped and impaled by two men who have been arrested.
The rally is being organized on social media by women's groups under the slogan "Black Wednesday." Demonstrators are dressed in black... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...