Argentines mourn crime, protest violence against women
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Argentines are marching in the capital of Buenos Aires to condemn violence against women in a protest that is being echoed in other Latin American countries.
Wednesday's demonstration comes after the recent rape and killing of a 16-year-old girl.
Lucia Perez was found dead in the coastal city of Mar del Plata earlier this month. Authorities say that she had been drugged, raped and impaled by two men who have been arrested.
The rally is being organized on social media by women's groups under the slogan "Black Wednesday." Demonstrators are dressed in black... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates