Arizona Attorney General's Office investigating Phoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Phoenix City Councilman Michael Nowakowski addressed reporters on Oct. 6, 2015, to respond to a developer's claim that he failed to disclose a conflict of interest related to a downtown land sale worth $8.5 million.
Since at least last spring, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office has conducted an investigation involvingPhoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski, The Arizona Republic has confirmed with several public officials.
While the exact nature of the investigation is unclear, the Attorney General's Office requested public records from the city that... read more
- 18:23 Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller open to playing Grand Canyon...
- 18:23 Arizona Cardinals kicker Phil Dawson is ready for his latest challenge
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter