Arizona Attorney General's Office investigating Phoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Phoenix City Councilman Michael Nowakowski addressed reporters on Oct. 6, 2015, to respond to a developer's claim that he failed to disclose a conflict of interest related to a downtown land sale worth $8.5 million.
Since at least last spring, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office has conducted an investigation involvingPhoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski, The Arizona Republic has confirmed with several public officials.
While the exact nature of the investigation is unclear, the Attorney General's Office requested public records from the city that... read more
- 12:10 2 kids, 2 adults injured in Phoenix crash
- 09:08 'Camino Island': Grisham's tasty thriller about a literary heist
- 09:05 Fact Check: Has Education Department spent more than $4M on travel,...
- 08:33 Minority advocates say Trump's budget will hurt their causes
- 08:11 10 hot books you won't want to miss this summer
- 06:11 Books: New and noteworthy
- 05:59 Hatchback cars stage a comeback
- 05:57 India reports its first 3 cases of the Zika virus
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges