Arizona Attorney General's Office investigating Phoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Phoenix City Councilman Michael Nowakowski addressed reporters on Oct. 6, 2015, to respond to a developer's claim that he failed to disclose a conflict of interest related to a downtown land sale worth $8.5 million.
Since at least last spring, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office has conducted an investigation involvingPhoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski, The Arizona Republic has confirmed with several public officials.
While the exact nature of the investigation is unclear, the Attorney General's Office requested public records from the city that... read more
- 20:19 Veteran shot by Mesa PD sought treatment from Phoenix VA, wife says
- 20:14 Diamondbacks clinch playoff spot, home field in NL wild card game
- 19:38 Arizona groups send supplies to Mexico after 3 disastrous earthquakes
- 19:04 Fitzgerald, Witten share same values, talents and at least one more...
- 18:39 Stanford turns to K.J. Costello at QB after Chryst injury, wins big
- 17:25 Parents, alumni protest Great Hearts Academies' transgender policy
- 17:25 Two men killed in plane crash north of Prescott
- 17:25 'It Shouldn't Hurt to be a Child': Prevent Child Abuse Arizona...
- 17:25 More than 40 flights diverted after fire alarm at Sky Harbor...
- 17:19 Diamondbacks clinch playoff spot with NL wild card berth