Arizona Attorney General's Office investigating Phoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Phoenix City Councilman Michael Nowakowski addressed reporters on Oct. 6, 2015, to respond to a developer's claim that he failed to disclose a conflict of interest related to a downtown land sale worth $8.5 million.
Since at least last spring, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office has conducted an investigation involvingPhoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski, The Arizona Republic has confirmed with several public officials.
While the exact nature of the investigation is unclear, the Attorney General's Office requested public records from the city that... read more
- 01:33 Democrats release memo rebutting GOP on Russia probe
- 01:11 Westbound Loop 202 re-opens at Cooper Road after Chandler crash
- 23:51 Crash closes westbound Loop 202 in Mesa, no estimated time of...
- 23:38 2 people critically injured after horse-drawn stagecoach hits...
- 23:30 St. Michael girls basketball repeats as 1A state champions
- 23:30 Tucson Gregory School boys basketball team wins 1A title
- 23:17 Union members, supporters rally in Phoenix for Working People's Day...
- 22:54 White House shelves tentative plan for Mexican leader visit
- 22:26 Trump says he's eyeing Veterans' Day for military parade
- 22:05 Rachel DeLago making history as an NHRA general manager