Arizona Attorney General's Office investigating Phoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Phoenix City Councilman Michael Nowakowski addressed reporters on Oct. 6, 2015, to respond to a developer's claim that he failed to disclose a conflict of interest related to a downtown land sale worth $8.5 million.
Since at least last spring, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office has conducted an investigation involvingPhoenix Councilman Michael Nowakowski, The Arizona Republic has confirmed with several public officials.
While the exact nature of the investigation is unclear, the Attorney General's Office requested public records from the city that... read more
- 18:46 Net neutrality fight offers another contrast in 2018 Senate race
- 18:36 Grand Canyon basketball faces toughest opponent to date in San Diego
- 18:32 ASU rescinds Charlie Rose journalism award
- 17:58 Coyotes Game Day: Battle of backup goaltenders on tap vs. Kings
- 17:45 Moon Valley football players invited to Territorial Cup by ASU...
- 17:13 Game Day: Buzzer-beaters becoming a habit for Devin Booker
- 16:37 ASU's Territorial Cup challenge: Containing Khalil Tate
- 16:05 Arizona firefighter accidentally shot on trip was 'everybody's friend'
- 15:50 Few Arizonans expect GOP tax-cut plan will help them, poll says
- 15:09 Territorial Cup: Things to watch, key players and a prediction