Arizona basketball: Shareef O'Neal cites 'events with UofA Bball team,' re-opens recruitment
Shareef O'Neal, a four-star power forward in the class of 2018, and son of Shaquille O'Neal, publicly withdrew his commitment to Arizona on Saturday.
O'Neal became the second high-profile recruit to decommit from Arizona after the Wildcats became embroiled in the FBI investigation into NCAA basketball recruiting.
Jahvon Quinerly decommitted in October, after former Arizona assistant Emanuel 'Book' Richardson was arrested as part of the probe.
O'Neal's announcement came within about an hour after Arizona made public its decision to sit embattled coach Sean Miller for Saturday night's game... read more
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe