Arizona basketball: Shareef O'Neal cites 'events with UofA Bball team,' re-opens recruitment
Shareef O'Neal, a four-star power forward in the class of 2018, and son of Shaquille O'Neal, publicly withdrew his commitment to Arizona on Saturday.
O'Neal became the second high-profile recruit to decommit from Arizona after the Wildcats became embroiled in the FBI investigation into NCAA basketball recruiting.
Jahvon Quinerly decommitted in October, after former Arizona assistant Emanuel 'Book' Richardson was arrested as part of the probe.
O'Neal's announcement came within about an hour after Arizona made public its decision to sit embattled coach Sean Miller for Saturday night's game... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions